e-bay addams family trap

i saw on e-bay an auction for an addams family gold with a starting bid of
$200-
i asked for pix and got an e-mail back directing me to go to the seller's
personal website to view the pix- the url end in .exe-

i am thinking that's a virus- survey says?

beware....

joseph pond-
www.joepinball.com

LOL. i just wrote her that i'll give her 5000 to close the auction now
and i'll come pick it up. we'll see what she says to that.

it is Item number: 6185998010

i just sent e-bay an e-mail-

joseph-

"Joe Plumber" <joepinball@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>i saw on e-bay an auction for an addams family gold with a starting bid of
>$200-
> i asked for pix and got an e-mail back directing me to go to the seller's
> personal website to view the pix- the url end in .exe-
>
> i am thinking that's a virus- survey says?
>
> beware....
>
> joseph pond-
> www.joepinball.com

Adi

Yes. Stay away.
Adi
www.txpinball.com

"Joe Plumber" <joepinball@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> i saw on e-bay an auction for an addams family gold with a starting bid of
> $200-
> i asked for pix and got an e-mail back directing me to go to the seller's
> personal website to view the pix- the url end in .exe-
>
> i am thinking that's a virus- survey says?
>
> beware....
>
> joseph pond-
> www.joepinball.com

She is talking that way. I offered to pay with a money order and have her
refund the difference. Ad and email says escrow only, so I am on the fence
if this is a scam or not......