who is parting pins and has metal parts for sale?

i need all metal parts.

ball guides, wireforms, all that crud.

please e-mail me if you have some stuff for sale or if you wish to
give it to me for the price of shipping ;-D

Pinlicious@gmail.com

thank you

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

If this is for trophies, I've gotta give you credit Koz -- it's about the
coolest thing I could imagine for winning a pinball tournament. Kudos on
that, and for taking the time to make them.

I'd sure like to see some photos, since there ain't much chance I'd ever win
one ;-)

Randy

"pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
>i need all metal parts.
>
> ball guides, wireforms, all that crud.
>
> please e-mail me if you have some stuff for sale or if you wish to
> give it to me for the price of shipping ;-D
>
> Pinlicious@gmail.com
>
> thank you
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:51:27 -0700, "Randy P."
<pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote:

>If this is for trophies, I've gotta give you credit Koz -- it's about the
>coolest thing I could imagine for winning a pinball tournament. Kudos on
>that, and for taking the time to make them.
>
>I'd sure like to see some photos, since there ain't much chance I'd ever win
>one ;-)
>
>Randy

well, first off, anyone can win pinbrawl trophies, we have trophies
for all skill levels. :)

2nd, i am still trying to decide if i have enough time to actually
make the trophies the way i want this year, my scheduale is really
full. :) reguardless, the trophies will stand 3'+ tall EACH!

3rdly, i will post pics asap. once i have one or all of them done,
they will be seen before expo time :)

thanks randy.

NOW WHO HAS SOME METAL STUFF!? :)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

>"pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>i need all metal parts.
>>
>> ball guides, wireforms, all that crud.
>>
>> please e-mail me if you have some stuff for sale or if you wish to
>> give it to me for the price of shipping ;-D
>>
>> Pinlicious@gmail.com
>>
>> thank you
>>
>> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

I might have a few pieces for your good cause... koz :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

It's not for a trophy, he obviously wants to make his own pinball circus,
next he will be asking for an elephant and clown teeth. I'll buy one if you
can make it.

Trin

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:09:03 -0400, "Trinity" <nospam@nospam.COM>
wrote:

>It's not for a trophy, he obviously wants to make his own pinball circus,
>next he will be asking for an elephant and clown teeth. I'll buy one if you
>can make it.
>
>Trin

i wish i was that creative :)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

>"pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:51:27 -0700, "Randy P."
>> <pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote:
>>
>>>If this is for trophies, I've gotta give you credit Koz -- it's about the
>>>coolest thing I could imagine for winning a pinball tournament. Kudos on
>>>that, and for taking the time to make them.
>>>
>>>I'd sure like to see some photos, since there ain't much chance I'd ever
>>>win
>>>one ;-)
>>>
>>>Randy
>>
>> well, first off, anyone can win pinbrawl trophies, we have trophies
>> for all skill levels. :)
>>
>> 2nd, i am still trying to decide if i have enough time to actually
>> make the trophies the way i want this year, my scheduale is really
>> full. :) reguardless, the trophies will stand 3'+ tall EACH!
>>
>> 3rdly, i will post pics asap. once i have one or all of them done,
>> they will be seen before expo time :)
>>
>> thanks randy.
>>
>> NOW WHO HAS SOME METAL STUFF!? :)
>>
>> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
>>

>>>"pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'll be shopping my MM soon and would be glad to donate a troll head to
the cause. It has a small hole on its nose, but might make a neat
trophy ornament ;-)

Let me know if you're interested.

Ben

Yeah, let me see what I can dig up.

John!

pinlicious wrote:
> i need all metal parts.
>
> ball guides, wireforms, all that crud.
>
> please e-mail me if you have some stuff for sale or if you wish to
> give it to me for the price of shipping ;-D
>
> Pinlicious@gmail.com
>
> thank you
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:42:16 -0400, GA Pinhead
<georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote:

>Yeah, let me see what I can dig up.
>
>John!

thanks!

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

>pinlicious wrote:
>> i need all metal parts.
>>
>> ball guides, wireforms, all that crud.
>>
>> please e-mail me if you have some stuff for sale or if you wish to
>> give it to me for the price of shipping ;-D
>>
>> Pinlicious@gmail.com
>>
>> thank you
>>
>> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Hi Ben,

sorry to horn on your thread, but I think an MM troll head with a shiny
pinball epoxied to his nose would make a great trophy! Alas, if I could
enter that tournament the only trophy my skills could obtain for me would
consist of a monstrosity of broken drop targets and dirty pinball rubber...

Good luck, Koz!

Dan

Hi Dan,

That's a great idea! :)

I'm with you - my pin playing skills wouldn't win the trophy, that's
for sure!

Ben