FS- Surf N Safari - $1,350.00 - S.E. MI.

Tags:
  • Games
  • Safari
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 10, 2005 11:28:18 PM

Very nice condition. Only about 2000 made. I thought I'd list here
before eBay.

Pf- Mostly all very nice (mylar), pipeline hole has paint loss around
it. Also, main ramp has crack on the side. Doesn't effect ball travel.
Most rubbers good.

Trans- Nice

Cab- Really beautiful with the exception of a scrape along the bottom
right of the head. Not in the art area. In the black. Legs need
cleaned.

Plays 100%. Fast, fun, strong.

Boards- Pretty and clean

This is a solid player. But beware, it's as 'candy-ass' as can be.
Profanity chip not available :^)

Even if you don't want it, it's worth a trip to the mean streets of
Saline MI. to play it. Pretty cool game.

Shoot me an email at pballwiz_1966_@aol.com (remove lines) for pics

OldSchool

More about : surf safari 350

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 3:22:17 AM

let me know when you throw it on ebay and please dont have a reserve so
it sells for "what its worth":) . ill try to win it (cuz i cant affoird
your outright price).
the last one that sold on ebay was nice and also in michigan near
detroit, sold for $800 even.
another one out east sold for $755 on ebay
this was within the past 8 months.
both working 100% and nice (so they said).

OldSchool wrote:
> Very nice condition. Only about 2000 made. I thought I'd list here
> before eBay.
>
> Pf- Mostly all very nice (mylar), pipeline hole has paint loss around
> it. Also, main ramp has crack on the side. Doesn't effect ball travel.
> Most rubbers good.
>
> Trans- Nice
>
> Cab- Really beautiful with the exception of a scrape along the bottom
> right of the head. Not in the art area. In the black. Legs need
> cleaned.
>
> Plays 100%. Fast, fun, strong.
>
> Boards- Pretty and clean
>
> This is a solid player. But beware, it's as 'candy-ass' as can be.
> Profanity chip not available :^)
>
> Even if you don't want it, it's worth a trip to the mean streets of
> Saline MI. to play it. Pretty cool game.
>
> Shoot me an email at pballwiz_1966_@aol.com (remove lines) for pics
>
> OldSchool
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 1:47:59 PM

cool, buy it so i can come over and play it then:)
or have em make me a good deal-----
ahaaaaaaaaa:)
did you ever get that diner yet?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 2:36:28 PM

I've personally seen this game and played it. From what I remember the PF was
really nice.

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!

ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HS,HS2,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
Remove NOSPAM to reply
June 11, 2005 4:30:14 PM

Game is sold. Thank you

OldSchool
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 5:56:35 PM

did you get the asking price? if yes, nice job.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 9:19:33 PM

Played one at last years Pin Expo. Actually enjoyed the game I have to
say. That row of Gottlieb' and Zacarria's was a site to behold. Most
of those games I have never seen, let alone played before.

Sounds like a good deal was made. Game is a rare one for sure.
Congrats on the transaction.

Todd "GravitaR"

!