Shutdown Problem - Computer is not shuting down When I cli..

Shutdown Problem - Computer is not shuting down When I click Shutdown?

Also, I lost all my System restore Points and cannot use that Option. I
don't know how I lost all the restore points. Need help to restore that too.
Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about shutdown problem computer shuting

    Go to Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm Select S
    and scroll to Shutdown and then System Restore.
    "Samshun" <Samshun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Shutdown Problem - Computer is not shuting down When I click Shutdown?
    >
    > Also, I lost all my System restore Points and cannot use that Option. I
    > don't know how I lost all the restore points. Need help to restore that
    > too.
    > Thanks.

    http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.php

    System Restore "restore points" are missing or deleted
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301224

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Samshun wrote:

    > Shutdown Problem - Computer is not shuting down When I click Shutdown?
    >
    > Also, I lost all my System restore Points and cannot use that Option. I
    > don't know how I lost all the restore points. Need help to restore that too.
    > Thanks.

Computers Shutdown Windows XP