Shutdown Problem - Computer is not shuting down When I cli..

August 2, 2005 12:18:02 AM

Shutdown Problem - Computer is not shuting down When I click Shutdown?

Also, I lost all my System restore Points and cannot use that Option. I
don't know how I lost all the restore points. Need help to restore that too.
Thanks.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 7:25:16 AM

Go to Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm Select S
and scroll to Shutdown and then System Restore.
"Samshun" <Samshun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Shutdown Problem - Computer is not shuting down When I click Shutdown?
>
> Also, I lost all my System restore Points and cannot use that Option. I
> don't know how I lost all the restore points. Need help to restore that
> too.
> Thanks.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 1:07:26 PM

http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.php

System Restore "restore points" are missing or deleted
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301224

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

!