Announcing: Heartland Pinball and Arcade Supershow!

The date is set and we're excited about putting on the first show like
this in our area. September 24, 2005 at the Williamson County
Pavillion in Marion, Illinois.

This will be a combination Pinball/Videogame/Arcade show.

We expect to have over 100 machines that will be set on free play.
There will be a morning swap meet, a raffle for a pinball machine, a
pinball tournament, an opportunity to take a shot at breaking scoring
records on video games and an evening auction.
Lots of arcade & gameroom items will be available for sale as well.

Vendors are encouraged to contact us about reserving table space for
the show.

Check out all of the details at the Supershow website:
http://www.popbumper.com/supershow/

Sounds like a nice event, I have bookmarked the homepage and have it in
my calendar. And its only 2 hours from home! : )

Thanks, Bob Stemmler

Does sound nice indeed. Only 11 hour drive from home. :)

Todd "GravitaR"