The cheaest plaace to buy nikon D3s camera in the world

Hello,
Hi I am wondering if anyone can tell me where the cheapest place in the world to buy cameras in general is but in particular the Nikon D3s
7 answers Last reply
More about cheaest plaace nikon camera world
  1. Best place in the world? No one knows!

A great place is B&H Photo
  2. Chrisa380 said:
    Hello,
    Hi I am wondering if anyone can tell me where the cheapest place in the world to buy cameras in general is but in particular the Nikon D3s

There are cheaper places than B&H Photo and Video or Adorama or Helix camera,
    but they charge your CC and it comes without charger or the battery and the strap and so on.

So be careful, cheap is not always better. It come with hassle!
  3. Or u get a gray market!
  4. Yes, 'grey market' products have NO warranty, involve fakes, and usually turn out to be the most expensive option!

Caveat Emptor!
  5. My suggestion would be to go one model lower and not try to squeeze pennies.
    Thats like spending every dime you have on a nice Porsche but not having enough left over to drive it, or get an oil change.

If anything, spend the money first one a wonderful lens then upgrade (if you haven't already).
  6. CompTIA_Rep said:
    My suggestion would be to go one model lower and not try to squeeze pennies.
    Thats like spending every dime you have on a nice Porsche but not having enough left over to drive it, or get an oil change.

If anything, spend the money first one a wonderful lens then upgrade (if you haven't already).

Sounds about right. No gas money : )
  7. CompTIA_Rep said:
    My suggestion would be to go one model lower and not try to squeeze pennies.

:) - I like your analogy!
Ask a new question

Read More

SLR Nikon Cameras