What are some good upgrades for dimension L733r?

vtec95

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2011
Got a Dell Dimension L733r with Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. It has the Intel Pentium 3 processor 730MHz, 64.0 MB/RAM, soon to be 512 MB/RAM with ordered upgrades. The only upgrade so far has been a Sound Blaster Audigy SE sound card. The PC is SLOW AS DIRT, well while online anyway, especially when on sites loading multiple videos. I just want to know what if any upgrades can be done to increase online performance. Offline performance wouldn't really hurt either. Any help on Processors, Video/Graphics cards, Hard Drives or ANYTHING that will benefit this dinosaur will be fantastic.

vtec95

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2011
Ok I got the upgrades so instead of 64 mb/ram I have 512 mb/ram. This has made a HUGE difference in overall speed. Still wondering about all the rest tho.

vtec95

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2011

K so I got the 512 MB/RAM upgrade and it's FANTASTIC!...compared to before. Wow, now I have a pretty quick dinosaur on my hands...I mean desk. I would still like any info on a video/graphics card or just any beneficial upgrades. Thanks. :sol: