Outlook 2003 emailing MPEG 10+ Mb

How can I send my mpeg or AVI video through any e-mail server that have a
limit sending message or attachment size if I have more than 10Mb of
attachment? How can I break or compress my mpeg video, so it can fit the
attachment of 10 MB or less depending the email servers.

Do anyone know a program that can compress mpeg or AVI??? The winzip and
winrar did not help me much. I need to compress it more.

Use this http://www.yousendit.com

"mewtwox83" <mewtwox83@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I send my mpeg or AVI video through any e-mail server that have a
> limit sending message or attachment size if I have more than 10Mb of
> attachment? How can I break or compress my mpeg video, so it can fit the
> attachment of 10 MB or less depending the email servers.
>
> Do anyone know a program that can compress mpeg or AVI??? The winzip and
> winrar did not help me much. I need to compress it more.

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 21:35:01 -0700, mewtwox83
<mewtwox83@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How can I send my mpeg or AVI video through any e-mail server that have a
>limit sending message or attachment size if I have more than 10Mb of
>attachment? How can I break or compress my mpeg video, so it can fit the
>attachment of 10 MB or less depending the email servers.
>
>Do anyone know a program that can compress mpeg or AVI??? The winzip and
>winrar did not help me much. I need to compress it more.

You ask somewhere else, like a group with OUTLOOK in the title.

Since XP is an OS and doesn't have the ability to send/recieve mail,
your question is off topic here.

Further, this limit is imposed by your mail server, not the mail
program. Talk to them, or find another ISP or mail service.