Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Tascam M 2524

Last response: in Home Audio
January 26, 2010 6:49:53 PM

I have an opportunity to pick up the Tascam M224 mixing board for $250. It works fine, just has some cosmetic blemishes. I currently have a Mackie 1604 VLZ Pro that has two channels that don't work well. Should I jump on this as I would love a 24 channel board, but would wait if some of what I have already read. I guess I don't know enough knowledge of the Tascam to make a comparison between my Mackie and it. I love the preamps on the Mackie. Any suggestions?

More about : tascam 2524

Best solution

February 10, 2010 3:18:59 AM

very good board i am searching for one to buy. Robert Honablue who work with many top artist such santana ,george benson, aretha franklin, and many more,recommended me to purchase one, remember he have been in the business for forty years as an Engineer.
February 19, 2010 11:45:50 PM

Best answer selected by slapdaddy.
m
l
February 20, 2010 7:15:05 PM

jrcharles said:
very good board i am searching for one to buy. Robert Honablue who work with many top artist such santana ,george benson, aretha franklin, and many more,recommended me to purchase one, remember he have been in the business for forty years as an Engineer.

hi charles,,, i have one,,,tacam m224 mixing console. are you still looking for one
m
l
!