Anyone have a HH manual in PDF format they can email me?

Hey folks -

Just got a Haunted House and need to look up all sorts of stuff. I'll
be buying a manual from Steve Young, but I'd like to be able to order
the parts at the same time to get them here quicker. If anyone has one
they could email me, I'd appreciate it. I know they were floating
around online, but I can't seem to find them anymore.

Thanks-
Mike
mikeflan@yahoo.com

On 11 Jun 2005 07:33:17 -0700, "Mike Flanagan" <mikeflan@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hey folks -
>
>Just got a Haunted House and need to look up all sorts of stuff. I'll
>be buying a manual from Steve Young, but I'd like to be able to order
>the parts at the same time to get them here quicker. If anyone has one
>they could email me, I'd appreciate it. I know they were floating
>around online, but I can't seem to find them anymore.
>
>Thanks-
>Mike
>mikeflan@yahoo.com

On its way but I hope you can accept a 12 meg file.....

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!