Legend 20CD restore project

I'm returning to a project that I've left sitting for several months and,
regrettably, didn't take notes on what progress I had made. I have a PB
Legend 20CD 486-66 unit that I'd like to restore w/ Win 3.1 for use as a
game machine. I have a couple of PB floppies (one is # 142417) and a
restore CD (# 170662) but don't think either of them came w/ this unit. I'd
love to put it back exactly as it came from PB, but I may have to default to
just a vanilla Win 3.1 install w/ the needed drivers.

If anyone has any pointers, web links, restore CD copies, etc., I would be
most grateful.

Thanks in advance.
JEFF

I have the following