FS WMS Time Warp Nor CAL

need to pay bills and need the room... lord do I need the room.

I'd say it's a 8 overall. It's 100% working. did some board repair (couple
chips new 5101)new battery holder and a quikie transistor for the fried
knocker coil (replaced that with old coil)
basically went thru both cpu and driver board.
does not have banna flippers.

needs some light cleaning and new rubbers but the old are still there not
broke up. Very playable

all lights work
rusty legs but I can help with those.
one broken plastic in back left corner. I may be able to help with this
piece too

$600 and you come see it /pick it up. priced acordingly to the need to pay
bills.
but that can change as I go thru it more
I also have a Flash project game for sale non -booter at this time
i can send pics later today.
located Stockton, CA

timeisenga at sbcglobal dot net
or post here
Timathie CARGPB15

Ok
I have a deal for the group. instant hobby :)
$350 for 5 pieces
WMS Flash project non booter kinda rough cab good pf of course needs
shopping can clean up good
Bally Mariner working EM needs a 10's and 100's coils coils to be working
all the way. repainted. needs tlc will be a player not a looker.
WMS Tri zone at this point I don't know the board status or complete status
needs better BG
WMS laserball project cab and head no boards no BG
Midway wheels driving game early...repainted black WORKING good
located Stockton ,CA
email or post here