Direct photos to "Shared Pictures"?

I have two users on my computer. We want all of our pictures to go into a
shared folder without having to copy from each of our My Doucements Pictures
folders. How do you program WinXP to automatically download new pictures
straight into the Shared Pictures folder?

--
Thanks

Use TweakUI, available from

Open TweakUI. Then go to My Computer | Special Folders. You can move it from
there.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,