How to change interface from chinese to english

I am using winxp prof (chinese version)

HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE/INTERFACE FROM NOW "CHINESE" TO "ENGLISH"

Appreciate for any advice !!!
7 answers Last reply
More about change interface chinese english

    You would have to purchase the English version.
    --

    T.C.
    t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

    "jj" <jj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am using winxp prof (chinese version)
    >
    > HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE/INTERFACE FROM NOW "CHINESE" TO "ENGLISH"
    >
    > Appreciate for any advice !!!

    You can not change the language to English.
    If you need Windows XP in English, you need to buy windows XP in English.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "jj" <jj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am using winxp prof (chinese version)
    >
    > HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE/INTERFACE FROM NOW "CHINESE" TO "ENGLISH"
    >
    > Appreciate for any advice !!!

    Hats off to MS jj, you'll be ripped off in two languages for one operating
    system. Oh, by buying the English version. Though if you can pirate an
    English version from somewhere you may qualify for a free or heavily
    discounted 'legitimate' copy. But don't think about being able to swap a
    Chinese version for an English one. Assuming you don't require the Chinese
    copy anymore. Its' not life that's ironic, MS is. There's no magic interface
    installer that will do it either.

    - Winux P

    "jj" <jj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am using winxp prof (chinese version)
    >
    > HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE/INTERFACE FROM NOW "CHINESE" TO "ENGLISH"
    >
    > Appreciate for any advice !!!

    No one is getting ripped off.
    The OP made the choice when acquiring Chinese and now need to make another
    choice.

    --

    "Stupider Stones [MVP]" <jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com> wrote in message
    > No one is getting ripped off.

    I've so misjudged you Stupider, you're so funny, now please excuse me all
    over the place while I break in half from laughter.

    - Winux P

    > The OP made the choice when acquiring Chinese and now need to make another
    > choice.
    >
    > --
    > Stupider Stones [MVP]
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    > http://www.dts-l.org
    >

    > "Winux P" <winuxp@msnews.grp> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hats off to MS jj, you'll be ripped off in two languages for one
    >> operating system. Oh, by buying the English version. Though if you can
    >> pirate an English version from somewhere you may qualify for a free or
    >> heavily discounted 'legitimate' copy. But don't think about being able to
    >> swap a Chinese version for an English one. Assuming you don't require the
    >> Chinese copy anymore. Its' not life that's ironic, MS is. There's no
    >> magic interface installer that will do it either.
    >>
    >> - Winux P
    >>
    >> "jj" <jj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>>I am using winxp prof (chinese version)
    >>>
    >>> HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE/INTERFACE FROM NOW "CHINESE" TO "ENGLISH"
    >>>
    >>> Appreciate for any advice !!!

    Insults only with no substance, we see much of your character in your post
    but nothing else.

    --

    > "Stupider Stones [MVP]" <jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com> wrote in message
    >> No one is getting ripped off.
    >
    > I've so misjudged you Stupider, you're so funny, now please excuse me all
    > over the place while I break in half from laughter.
    >
    > - Winux P
    >
    >> The OP made the choice when acquiring Chinese and now need to make
    >> another choice.

    Glad for you to take a sincere interest, good to see your good at other
    people too. Only thing is I don't insult, you must by quite lame if you see
    it that way. Though you seem to be ooooozing with substance and aspire to
    the virtuous, very good. Anyway love to talk with ya' Stupider but doing
    nothing would be less boring. Thanks for dropping bye, do come again.

    - Winux P

    > Insults only with no substance, we see much of your character in your post
    > but nothing else.
    >
    > --
    > Stupider Stones [MVP]
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    > http://www.dts-l.org
    >

    > "Winux P" <winuxp@msnews.grp> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Stupider Stones [MVP]" <jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com> wrote in message
    >>> No one is getting ripped off.
    >>
    >> I've so misjudged you Stupider, you're so funny, now please excuse me all
    >> over the place while I break in half from laughter.
    >>
    >> - Winux P
    >>
    >>> The OP made the choice when acquiring Chinese and now need to make
    >>> another choice.

Microsoft Windows XP