How to change interface from chinese to english

August 2, 2005 4:06:04 AM

I am using winxp prof (chinese version)

HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE/INTERFACE FROM NOW "CHINESE" TO "ENGLISH"

Appreciate for any advice !!!
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 4:06:05 AM

You would have to purchase the English version.
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

"jj" <jj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using winxp prof (chinese version)
>
> HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE/INTERFACE FROM NOW "CHINESE" TO "ENGLISH"
>
> Appreciate for any advice !!!
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 5:39:32 AM

You can not change the language to English.
If you need Windows XP in English, you need to buy windows XP in English.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"jj" <jj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using winxp prof (chinese version)
>
> HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE/INTERFACE FROM NOW "CHINESE" TO "ENGLISH"
>
> Appreciate for any advice !!!
August 2, 2005 10:41:39 PM

Hats off to MS jj, you'll be ripped off in two languages for one operating
system. Oh, by buying the English version. Though if you can pirate an
English version from somewhere you may qualify for a free or heavily
discounted 'legitimate' copy. But don't think about being able to swap a
Chinese version for an English one. Assuming you don't require the Chinese
copy anymore. Its' not life that's ironic, MS is. There's no magic interface
installer that will do it either.

- Winux P

"jj" <jj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using winxp prof (chinese version)
>
> HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE/INTERFACE FROM NOW "CHINESE" TO "ENGLISH"
>
> Appreciate for any advice !!!
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:41:40 PM

No one is getting ripped off.
The OP made the choice when acquiring Chinese and now need to make another
choice.

--

"Winux P" <winuxp@msnews.grp> wrote in message

> Hats off to MS jj, you'll be ripped off in two languages for one operating
> system. Oh, by buying the English version. Though if you can pirate an
> English version from somewhere you may qualify for a free or heavily
> discounted 'legitimate' copy. But don't think about being able to swap a
> Chinese version for an English one. Assuming you don't require the Chinese
> copy anymore. Its' not life that's ironic, MS is. There's no magic
> interface installer that will do it either.
>
> - Winux P
>
> "jj" <jj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I am using winxp prof (chinese version)
>>
>> HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE/INTERFACE FROM NOW "CHINESE" TO "ENGLISH"
>>
>> Appreciate for any advice !!!
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 5:02:11 PM

"Stupider Stones [MVP]" <jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com> wrote in message
news:o $EdWP3lFHA.3256@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> No one is getting ripped off.

I've so misjudged you Stupider, you're so funny, now please excuse me all
over the place while I break in half from laughter.

- Winux P

> The OP made the choice when acquiring Chinese and now need to make another
> choice.
>
> --
> Stupider Stones [MVP]
> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
> http://www.dts-l.org
>

> "Winux P" <winuxp@msnews.grp> wrote in message
>>
>> Hats off to MS jj, you'll be ripped off in two languages for one
>> operating system. Oh, by buying the English version. Though if you can
>> pirate an English version from somewhere you may qualify for a free or
>> heavily discounted 'legitimate' copy. But don't think about being able to
>> swap a Chinese version for an English one. Assuming you don't require the
>> Chinese copy anymore. Its' not life that's ironic, MS is. There's no
>> magic interface installer that will do it either.
>>
>> - Winux P
>>
>> "jj" <jj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I am using winxp prof (chinese version)
>>>
>>> HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE/INTERFACE FROM NOW "CHINESE" TO "ENGLISH"
>>>
>>> Appreciate for any advice !!!

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 5:02:12 PM

Insults only with no substance, we see much of your character in your post
but nothing else.

--

> "Stupider Stones [MVP]" <jones_jupiter@hotnomail.com> wrote in message
> news:o $EdWP3lFHA.3256@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>> No one is getting ripped off.
>
> I've so misjudged you Stupider, you're so funny, now please excuse me all
> over the place while I break in half from laughter.
>
> - Winux P
>
>> The OP made the choice when acquiring Chinese and now need to make
>> another choice.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 5:34:15 PM

Glad for you to take a sincere interest, good to see your good at other
people too. Only thing is I don't insult, you must by quite lame if you see
it that way. Though you seem to be ooooozing with substance and aspire to
the virtuous, very good. Anyway love to talk with ya' Stupider but doing
nothing would be less boring. Thanks for dropping bye, do come again.

- Winux P

!