Where To Shop For Dell On-Line

I've seen the back and forth about where and when to shop Dell's various
business units on line and until today it was just filler to my personal
interest in hardware up keep. Well now a good friend is looking to get a
laptop for his girl friend. As I see it, for all it's faults Dell seems to
be the best way to go. After that though I just haven't kept track of the
various sales and outlet sites posted here. Could anyone post the a current
list of the best spots to watch for good deals?

--
Kevin Childers
Spammers will be traced and erased

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential,
and/or proprietary and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
the message and deleting it from your computer.

"Kevin Childers" <kchilder@mail.win.org> wrote in message
> I've seen the back and forth about where and when to shop Dell's
> various
> business units on line and until today it was just filler to my personal
> interest in hardware up keep. Well now a good friend is looking to get a
> laptop for his girl friend. As I see it, for all it's faults Dell seems
> be the best way to go. After that though I just haven't kept track of the
> various sales and outlet sites posted here. Could anyone post the a
> current
> list of the best spots to watch for good deals?
>
> --
> Kevin Childers

www.dealcatcher.com

Stew

Google Dell coupons and check out the sites listed there. You "could"
go to the Dell site and check out the home/home office site and the
small biz site on your own too.

Tom S.
Houston, TX