TECH:WH2O Ball Hang Up

Question for the group. On my WH2O, when the ball comes up the VUK and
lands on the mini playfield, it just stops dead. I tried filling the
small divot with superglue but still sticks. I know I will need to
tear it down sooner or later and sand and re fill, but I am trying to
avoid doing this until after July 4th. If I raise the front levers on
the legs (Decrease the pitch) might this help? Any other thoughts?

Charlie

Some have put a spring steel flap in that area. Others have put a wood
screw, sanded, and filled with expoxy.

I'm lucky enough to have a spare playfield, when mine starts to hang up
again then I will repair the old one and replace it. It was quite an
adventure tearing all that stuff apart.

hint: replace all bulbs while you have it apart. easier that way.

Hey Charlie,

If you do a google groups search you'll find many have had this prob
and resolved it many different ways. I plan on getting a stainless
steel piece that Tom Wilbe has offered on ebay in the past. He doesn't
have one on there now, but his user name is twilightzonepinball and
his website is here...
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2F225E3B
hopefully he still makes them.

The spring steel that Tom was selling will dent and soon there will be
another ball trapping
divot there. I filled the divot with JB Weld and it's holding up really
well.

--

Rob