Breakshot NOS translite

SteveR

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2002

What would a Breakshot NOS translite signed by the artist be worth? I
do have one and might be willing to sell it at the right price. Thanks.

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Put it on Ebay, start it at a penny, and set a huge reserve.

Let the market tell ya.

Otto

CARGPB11

<stever@itsgames.com> wrote in message
> What would a Breakshot NOS translite signed by the artist be worth? I
> do have one and might be willing to sell it at the right price. Thanks.

At LEAST a dollar two ninety nine I'd bet.

--
Fred
TX

<stever@itsgames.com> wrote

> What would a Breakshot NOS translite signed by the artist be worth?

IIRC, Breakshot is the Capcom that nobody can find a translite for, so it
might do pretty well.

I seem to remember this game is scarce...

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

<stever@itsgames.com> wrote in message
> What would a Breakshot NOS translite signed by the artist be worth? I
> do have one and might be willing to sell it at the right price. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS