vashti

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2005

Hi There.
I have a new HP computor and when I first got it I did a system recovery
disc, following the the commands and thought it went Ok. But since than every
now and than I keep geting a reminder to do one . I thought as I was only
surposed to do this once maybe I didn't do it properly.What do you think?
Thank you.
regards
--
Vashti

I think you need to do Full System Recovery and create a new HP System
Recovery Disk. If can't call HP for help.

TRENDING THREADS