Latest Update MN-700

A pop-up screen indicated that there was a critical update
for my MN-700 Base Station. The update downloaded and
everything went well until I attempted to install the
update. The program recognized all the components, i.e.
firmware, etc. When I attempted to continue, I received
the message: MN-700 firmware cannot be updated wirelessly.
etc. etc. Use ethernet cable or another computer. I tried
my other computer which has a strong signal from the Base
Station; but I received the same message. How do I
install the Critical Update?

To update the firmware in the MN-700, you need to have a computer that has a
wired connection to the MN-700. The update can not be done wirelessly.

--
Neel Malik
Program Manager