What is the different between usmt(User State Migration Tool) and "Flies and
Settings Transfer Wizard"? I am confused by these two concepts.

Hello Rober, thank you for your answer. If I want to transferring user
settings and files by using the command-line tools, what can I do? Thank you
again.

"Robert Moir" wrote:

> ANDYZENG wrote:
> > What is the different between usmt(User State Migration Tool) and
> > "Flies and Settings Transfer Wizard"? I am confused by these two
> > concepts.
>
> The Files and Settings transfer wizard is more or less a friendly face put
> onto the USMT for 'home' users.

Hello Robert , thank you for your answer. If I want to transferring user
settings and files by using command line tools, what can I do? Thank you
again.