WTB: EM Pinball Machine in Northern California

Hello,

Looking to see if anyone in Northern California/Sacramento Area has any
EM pins available for sale.

If you do, please respond with machine/condition/price/location to
kevinmarnib@surewest.net

thanks much,
Kevin

Tim,

Know anyone who has any for sale?

thanks and take care.

I sent you an email. I'll be around until Monday afternoon (June
13th), but then I'm leaving for Hawaii for 10 days.

Mark

kevinmarnib@earthlink.net wrote:
> Tim,
>
> Know anyone who has any for sale?
>
> thanks and take care.

wow
Howdy Kevin It's been awhile.
Timathie CARGPB15
<kevinmarnib@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Looking to see if anyone in Northern California/Sacramento Area has any
> EM pins available for sale.
>
> If you do, please respond with machine/condition/price/location to
> kevinmarnib@surewest.net
>
> thanks much,
> Kevin

I just realized my email went to your earthlink.net account, but you
asked us to email your surewest.net account. If you need me to resend
to your surewest.net account, let me know, otherwise check your
earthlink.net account for two emails from me.

Thanks,

Mark

now that really depends on condition.!
I do. and I don't.