Sign in with
Your question

Wireless/Rechargeable Keyboard/Mouse

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 17, 2009 12:59:34 AM

OK, I'm in the market for a FULL keyboard (need a number pad) that is wireless with a range of about 20-30 feet. I would like it to be rechargeable (ideally lithium) and I'd like a rechargeable wireless mouse as well.

I've seen the DiNovo from Logitech, whiuch would be perfect if it only had a number pad... anyone know of anything that might work for me?
August 17, 2009 1:00:22 AM

Oh - I'd prefer bluetooth, but would be fine with RF/USB as long as it had the required range
m
l
August 17, 2009 1:13:53 AM

Oh, and lastly, by rechargeable, I don't mean just rechargeable batteries, but an actual docking station of some kind where the keyboard/mouse can recharge
m
l
Related resources
August 19, 2009 9:29:32 PM

Greetings!

I work for DSI, and we have a few options that might be suitable for you. The only thing though, is that non of our keyboards are rechargeable like you've mentioned. They do last for a decent amount of time though from one set of batteries (normally 3-4 months w/good batteries).

Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.dsi-store.com/DSI-2.4GHz-Wireless-RF-VistaXP...

http://www.dsi-store.com/DSI-2.4GHz-Wireless-Keyboard-w...

Have a good one!
m
l
August 19, 2009 9:52:04 PM

Took a look at your keyboards before... they are nice, but really need rechargeable...

Decided to simply keep my old wired keyboard/mouse, and got a Logitech DiNovo Edge for the couch - it's not quite ideal, but works fine... maybe in a couple of years, someone will make what I require :) 
m
l
August 21, 2009 11:17:20 PM

Sounds good. Have a good one!
m
l
September 13, 2009 10:13:38 PM

Retail Plus has a notebook mouse set with that RF rechargeable station. Anyone know if it's any good? That isn't a brand I'd normally consider but it looked interesting at least and the mouse is smaller than most. Seems adequate for a notebook mouse.
m
l
!