Tech: El dorado, ball shooter will not activate on start-up

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Still wrestling with this one. It doesn't seem to be the hold relay, or ball
count unit 0,6 swithces and the ball kicker soleniod does activate as I
jumper through the cicuit. I am suspicious of motor switch 1C but after
cleaning and adjusting it things are no better. At start up the motor just
does a third of a turn. Any thoughts?

Steve.

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

<<At start up the motor just
does a third of a turn. Any thoughts? >>

Are the score reels resetting to zero? Would not seem to be indicated,
since you say on startup the motor only goes 1/3 of turn.

I had the same problem on mine. It turned out to be the out hole coil
had a broken winding right at the lug.

DR

TRENDING THREADS