WTB Pinball IC Board Standoffs ? Spacers ?

Does anyone know where I can get some of thoes white plastic clips that
hold the Circuit Boards to the bottom of the playfield. They have a
pointed piece that goes through a hole in the board and clips it in
place. I need a few as several of mine are broken. Called : Stand offs
or Spacers ??

Thanks,

David...

I was having trouble locating some. I went to my local HSC Electronics
store and picked some up for my Bally machine a while back. I
purchased several different sizes. They weren't the EXACT length, but
I replaced them all for the board so it worked great (like 1/8"
different). Probably could have found the exact size if I had kept
looking.

If you can't find them email me with what you need and the next time I
go to HSC I will get you some. Thing is I don't get all the way over
there often (their limited hours conflict with work) but I will do what
I can.

Good Luck,
Chris Woodruff

davideis@telus.net wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get some of thoes white plastic clips that
> hold the Circuit Boards to the bottom of the playfield. They have a
> pointed piece that goes through a hole in the board and clips it in
> place. I need a few as several of mine are broken. Called : Stand offs
> or Spacers ??
>
> Thanks,
>
> David...

Not quite like thoes ones. I will post a pic to aid in my search as
well as search thoes catalongs. Thanks for your response.

David...

On 11 Jun 2005 16:21:31 -0700, "martin" <martin.reynolds@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Anything like these?
>
>http://iobium.com/NylonPosts.htm
>
>The Mouser and Digi-Key catalogs are good places to start. Mouser
>shiping fees and minimums are lower.

This is the Spacer that I need. If anyone has bought these, please
pass me along the source. Thanks,
David...

http://tinyurl.com/8h2lk

On 11 Jun 2005 19:10:07 -0700, "ChrisWoodruff" <PinFiend@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I was having trouble locating some. I went to my local HSC Electronics
>store and picked some up for my Bally machine a while back. I
>purchased several different sizes. They weren't the EXACT length, but
>I replaced them all for the board so it worked great (like 1/8"
>different). Probably could have found the exact size if I had kept
>looking.
>
>If you can't find them email me with what you need and the next time I
>go to HSC I will get you some. Thing is I don't get all the way over
>there often (their limited hours conflict with work) but I will do what
>I can.
>
>Good Luck,
>Chris Woodruff
>
>davideis@telus.net wrote:
>> Does anyone know where I can get some of thoes white plastic clips that
>> hold the Circuit Boards to the bottom of the playfield. They have a
>> pointed piece that goes through a hole in the board and clips it in
>> place. I need a few as several of mine are broken. Called : Stand offs
>> or Spacers ??
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> David...

otto