Good Seller Alert: Juaney (tecnopinball)

I have made two seperate pinball purchases from Juaney in Spain. Each
arrived safely and the items were as described. I would not hesitate to
do business with him again. Thanks again Juaney!

what pins were they?

Trin
"rjones" <yostuff@msn.com> wrote in message
>I have made two seperate pinball purchases from Juaney in Spain. Each
> arrived safely and the items were as described. I would not hesitate to
> do business with him again. Thanks again Juaney!

They were not machines, but parts.

rjones

Trinity wrote:
> what pins were they?
>
> Trin
> "rjones" <yostuff@msn.com> wrote in message
> >I have made two seperate pinball purchases from Juaney in Spain. Each
> > arrived safely and the items were as described. I would not hesitate to
> > do business with him again. Thanks again Juaney!

TRENDING THREADS