Awsome looking TZ for sale in Sacramento CA

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

HI all,

We just shopped out a TZ fully with a cleaned up CPU from Txpinball.
This pin has been gone through top to bottom and all has been
overhauled and upgraded on it. It is only missing the watch and shooter
mods. All others are in place as well as a little one that we added.
Neon, new plastics, new main plastic ramp in clear (not smoked) toys,
topper, thrid magent you name it, it has been done. The field is near
perfect with only little MINOR and I do mean minor wear in a couple of
spots. Have to go looking for it to find them. the cabinet has the
typical fade :( but is solid and not all scared up. Over all this one
is a very collectable one and alot of fun to look at as well as play. I
have alot of pics for anyone that wants to see it. I would like to sell
it local if possible but will setup for shipping anywhere in the
states. I am selling this for a private collector that expects the best
at what he has. This is really worth taking the time to look at.
6,000.00 obo or trade for a near, or collector grade Creature plus
cash. If you all have any questions, feel free to drop us a line
anytime. Talk to you all later on,

James

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

And I thought $ 4500.00 for my SC would be a good deal ??

TZ w/ minor fade & wear for 6K is just plain crazy !!

Pin-Del,

Hello all, and you thought Al wanted alot for his....

Del wrote:
> And I thought $ 4500.00 for my SC would be a good deal ??
>
> TZ w/ minor fade & wear for 6K is just plain crazy !!
>
> Pin-Del,

When the new playfields start rolling out, all these older shopped
machines with so-so playfields are going to drop in value ...

People will be looking for cheaper machines that they can add decals
and a playfield to

A re-shopped turd as some call them, won't cut it anymore

$6000 is insane for the described machine

gary

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Gary,
But just like Cars,, a pinball is only original ONE TIME,, ,
the re-decaled, re-playfeilded games will never bring the money of a
say HUO game, Your Thoughts ???

Pin-Del,

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Sorry guys I am only selling it for him. The collector is the one that
wants the big money for it. I know that I am going to start a war over
it but I have played far better pin's than TZ over the years. But hey I
am only giving out the info :)

James

Bryan Kelly sold an Addams that had RE-everything

and it sold for over $6000

If the machine is nice and shiny and LIKE NIB, it will be worth as much
OR more than any original machine

gary

Troll,
You give me such a hard time about mine, and have NOTHING to say
about a worn, faded one for $6K? By the way......you going to be at
PAPA 8? If so, you realize you'll be coming into my neck of the woods,
right?

-Al

i sold a bill davis clearcoated one with no cabinet fade for $3K 2 years
ago......
sheesh. i think $6K is a little steep.
Dan

brivy37@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello all, and you thought Al wanted alot for his....
>
> Del wrote:
>
>>And I thought $ 4500.00 for my SC would be a good deal ??
>>
>>TZ w/ minor fade & wear for 6K is just plain crazy !!
>>
>> Pin-Del,

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

6K for a TZ? What's this hobby coming too... good luck man.

"James" <jrwinter31@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> HI all,
>
> We just shopped out a TZ fully with a cleaned up CPU from Txpinball.
> This pin has been gone through top to bottom and all has been
> overhauled and upgraded on it. It is only missing the watch and shooter
> mods. All others are in place as well as a little one that we added.
> Neon, new plastics, new main plastic ramp in clear (not smoked) toys,
> topper, thrid magent you name it, it has been done. The field is near
> perfect with only little MINOR and I do mean minor wear in a couple of
> spots. Have to go looking for it to find them. the cabinet has the
> typical fade :( but is solid and not all scared up. Over all this one
> is a very collectable one and alot of fun to look at as well as play. I
> have alot of pics for anyone that wants to see it. I would like to sell
> it local if possible but will setup for shipping anywhere in the
> states. I am selling this for a private collector that expects the best
> at what he has. This is really worth taking the time to look at.
> 6,000.00 obo or trade for a near, or collector grade Creature plus
> cash. If you all have any questions, feel free to drop us a line
> anytime. Talk to you all later on,
>
> James

Don't get me involved in the middle of this, Gary. :)

Big difference between finding a nice TZ and a nice TAF. If you
remember right, TZ was a commercial failure so you should be able to
find them in nice shape all day long. TAF, on the other hand, is still
earning money for ops so the odds of finding that one in nice shape is
questionable.

TZ's should go for big money as they're one the top rated pins around.
They won't, though, because there are too many nice ones still
available.

I sold my very nice TZ to a local guy about a year ago for $3500. I
think I could have gotten more but it was a local sale to a friend so I
didn't mind. Do I think I could have gotten $6000? No, in fact, I
would have felt foolish asking that much.

Will someone pay $6000 for this one? Maybe.....but I doubt it. The
cabinet fade is a turn off for me. Even with a mint cabinet, I doubt
it.

Nothing wrong with asking though.....ya gotta start somewhere. :)

BTW. The TAF sold for $6000 to a local collector.

gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
> Bryan Kelly sold an Addams that had RE-everything
>
> and it sold for over $6000
>
> If the machine is nice and shiny and LIKE NIB, it will be worth as much
> OR more than any original machine
>
> gary

I understand that a lot of times this board is all about

Kissing a--

Looking for "Rentzer's"

and

Kissing more a---

but honestly, is there any point where people say, that this looking
for fish to pay $6000 for a near destroyed TZ is just wrong if we want
to advance the hobby? Doesn't anyone want new blook to come into the
hobby for more reasons than to just try and pawn machines off on them
for double their value?

If someone pays $6000 for a TZ like this and then later finds out they
were raped, they might get disgusted and leave the hobby.

Then the hobby has one less collector and eventually prices will fall
because there are less people to do the buying

but no one cares

find a "Rentzer", find a "Rentzer" ....

that is what it is becoming quickly

my views ...

Gary

But you are one of Gary's references...

John!

Bryan Kelly wrote:
> Don't get me involved in the middle of this, Gary. :)

Bob,

In my opinion you are the poster boy for getting raped on a pinball
sale

ever since you made Grover's day, everyone is out trying to repeat it
or top it

so far now one has come close, but they are sure as hell trying

oh well ...

my views

gary

graham

martin wrote:
> This looks like the machine. Doesn't appear to have the clock mod as
> Al's does, and the left hand side cab fade would put me off'
>
> http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/78371364.html
>
> People don't have to buy the machine at this price; there's nothing
> wrong with asking high.

BOTH sides of the cab are badly faded (the left more than the right),
there's no way I'd call this "collector" grade or "awesome" (a terrible
word in its own right).

Just IMO.

I don't see what is so funny about the games I bought

If we go by your current pricing

Let's see $5000 for a rat TZ ...

OK, fine, I paid $3800 for mine and it is near HUO so now it must be
worth $12,000 if the current prices are any guide

gary

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am with all of you on this one. my hands are tied on this due to the
fact that he is not in the hobbie like us and doesn't always get it
when I tell him that he has lost it if he thinks that he is going to
get that for it. I am NOT MAKING ANYTHING ON THIS!! wanted that know. I
am not charging him for this nor getting anything out of it. I am sorry
for starting a war over all of it. He will get the hint when no one
wants it. maybe in the end he will get lucky and get to trade it out
for a creature that he wants. who knows. But at any rate don't kill me
for bringing it. I only am passing it on to keep him happy.

James

>I don't see what is so funny about the games I bought

===double snicker=====

Kirb

Dude,
My TZ is reserve at $3500........stop talking about it. Get over
it. We will ALL see what it is worth in a few day. Just get over it.

-Al