Motherboard manual?

Hi. I am trying to fix a computer that has a Gateway OEM motherboard in
it. It was completely disassembled when I got it. It has a Tabor
#AA698435-301 (E139&61) I am confident it is an Intel SE443 BX clone.
The only real difference, besides the creataive sound chip, is the on
board jumpers and the front case connectors. On the intel boards they
are marked and they run along the front. This board has a block adjacent
to where the Intel has them. Unfortunately, unlike the Intel boards,
these pin outs are not marked. Is there anywhere I can find a manual or
a picture or information on which pins I should use when hooking up my
case wires? Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Just a good
picture of the board with this information would help. Thanks in advance
for your assistance.

Best bet is to check the Gateway site and if that brings no joy, try
googling for it. Driver guides, etc. require a registration, but they sure
do come in handy for finding missing info in older boards.

KC

"Bill Hoppy Haupt" <in2-hifi@cris.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I am trying to fix a computer that has a Gateway OEM motherboard in
> it. It was completely disassembled when I got it. It has a Tabor
> #AA698435-301 (E139&61) I am confident it is an Intel SE443 BX clone.
> The only real difference, besides the creataive sound chip, is the on
> board jumpers and the front case connectors. On the intel boards they
> are marked and they run along the front. This board has a block adjacent
> to where the Intel has them. Unfortunately, unlike the Intel boards,
> these pin outs are not marked. Is there anywhere I can find a manual or
> a picture or information on which pins I should use when hooking up my
> case wires? Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Just a good
> picture of the board with this information would help. Thanks in advance
> for your assistance.

The board is an OEM Intel WS440BX. Manual is linked here:

http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/oem/