Best 22" LCD for games

Hello, Im looking to buy a good LCD for games size 22", preferences Asus, Samsung maybe Dell, good advice apreciated. Prices in euros 170 - 250 (range)
6 answers Last reply
More about best games
  1. mi7glaze said:
    Hello, Im looking to buy a good LCD for games size 22", preferences Asus, Samsung maybe Dell, good advice apreciated. Prices in euros 170 - 250 (range)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005125

check this LG. 23" widescreen. 1080.etc check it great buy!
  2. LG, Ok, but what about Asus, Samsung or Dell? I want a good LCD, and i'm more inclined for these brands because my local retailer as these in shop.
  3. well tbh the best 22" for gaming has to be the 42" sony bravia 1080p 200hz
    :P
  4. Dell 2209WA by a large margin.
  5. I have the Benq E2200HD and use it for gaming and normal office work. Works like a charme, good picture quality, HDMI.

If you're not too much in a hurry and can wait a little, I'd suggest you check out an LED monitor. They have even better picture quality and colors and should be in the price range you provided.
  6. You give Asus too much credit their monitors are cheap asus is just a brand name that is a mark a quality to some extent, i hate LG but they are far more reputable in the monitor area then asus and have far better looking monitors (in a literal way in terms of picture accurate)

Benq2200HD as mention above probably is the best you can do but it's a bit hard to find.

Best bet out of that list is to go dell or samsung i can't really recommend much as i'm US and you are Europe so products may not share same name and other ***.
Ask a new question

Read More

Flat Panel Monitors LCD Games Samsung Peripherals Product