Just a thought/query on Mr.Pinball AU and Bally Licensing ..

Hi,

Have just been thinking about Mr.Pinball AU and this whole Buying the
rights to Bally thing that is going on, from what I have read aren't Bally
Pins under the licence of Midway Mfg Co???? Midway still exists so would
they not still hold the rights on these machines they made????

Kevin
6 answers Last reply
More about just thought query pinball bally licensing

    Did you Google this 1st ??? Not being Rude, But theres already Tons
    of stuff on Google about this ( myself hate having to read it all again
    )

    Pin-Del,

    Hi Del,

    Yeah I did a search on Yahoo, didn't find much so I just thought I would
    ask on here, I guess a flaming is on the way lol, thanks anyway I will have
    a look on Google now.

    Kevin

    "Del" <delmail333@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Did you Google this 1st ??? Not being Rude, But theres already Tons
    > of stuff on Google about this ( myself hate having to read it all again
    > )
    >
    > Pin-Del,

    Yahoo isn't an archive. Google is. And you would have to google rgp, not
    the web. No flame, just facts :)

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 00:44:57 GMT, "Sojourner353"
    <sojourner@dodo.com.au> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Have just been thinking about Mr.Pinball AU and this whole Buying the
    >rights to Bally thing that is going on, from what I have read aren't Bally
    >Pins under the licence of Midway Mfg Co???? Midway still exists so would
    >they not still hold the rights on these machines they made????
    >
    > Kevin

    Yes and he got the license from Midway/Williams, not from Bally
    themselves.

    Aeneas.

    Sojourner353 wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Have just been thinking about Mr.Pinball AU and this whole Buying the
    > rights to Bally thing that is going on, from what I have read aren't Bally
    > Pins under the licence of Midway Mfg Co???? Midway still exists so would
    > they not still hold the rights on these machines they made????
    >
    > Kevin

    To answer your question WMS = parent of Midway anyway, so they own
    anything that belonged to Midway.

    Thanks for all your replies, I googled rgp and found all the answers I
    needed, now I know I can find answers this way, I will search in the future
    before posting, thanks to all.

    Regards,

    Kevin

    "CAH" <cmcolinh@aol.com> wrote in message

    > Sojourner353 wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Have just been thinking about Mr.Pinball AU and this whole Buying the
    >> rights to Bally thing that is going on, from what I have read aren't
    >> Bally
    >> Pins under the licence of Midway Mfg Co???? Midway still exists so would
    >> they not still hold the rights on these machines they made????
    >>
    >> Kevin
    >
    > To answer your question WMS = parent of Midway anyway, so they own
    > anything that belonged to Midway.

Games Video Games