WTB: 1953 Gottlieb shindig NOS playfield

Let me know if you know of anything.

Thanks,

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

An EM "Mata Hari" BG was tough enough, now he's really pushing it!!!
NOS no less! Just kidding, good luck.
BTW- My "holy grail" item is still at large; a reasonably nice Williams
"Jig Saw" (woodrail) PF. NOS would be nice, but I doubt one exists on
planet earth! Just about anything would be better than mine.
C'mon John, rub some of that luck off on me would ya!
JR