WTB: Playfield Mylar

Hi all,
Does anyone know where the best place to buy playfield mylar is? I need
the thin stuff (2 mil?) and enough to cover a whole playfield.

Thanks, Dave

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Hey Dave,
Marco has the large ones big enough for a whole playfield,
I've never used it
for anything but making my own to fit certain small spots,, just
passing the info I know of on ,,, Take Care !

Pin-Del,

I bought some from Pinball Resource also. I believe you can buy it in
whatever length you want. I just bought 2ft of it.

Doug

My vote is for PBR. I looked around when I needed some not too long ago, and
the stuff at PBR was cheapest. Nice quality stuff.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"David Schulpius" <dschulpius@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Does anyone know where the best place to buy playfield mylar is? I need
> the thin stuff (2 mil?) and enough to cover a whole playfield.
>
> Thanks, Dave

Out here in Cal we have TAP plastics and you can by it by the foot off
their rolls.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

martin

Tap Plastics will sell you a 100' roll from their web site for $120
plus shipping. That's enough to mylar about 3 pins on EVERY surface,
inside and out.

We are selling different sheets of traslucent mylar:
www.pinballmania.com/service.html

PINBALLMANIA LLC
www.pinballmania.com
www.pinballmania.us

>Hi all,
> Does anyone know where the best place to buy playfield mylar is? I need
>the thin stuff (2 mil?) and enough to cover a whole playfield.
>
>Thanks, Dave

hey dave
quick question is this for the space shuttle that will be for sale??? what
about clearing it.......... just curious....

--
Steve Herman
"T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (on its way)
"David Schulpius" <dschulpius@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Does anyone know where the best place to buy playfield mylar is? I need
> the thin stuff (2 mil?) and enough to cover a whole playfield.
>
> Thanks, Dave

Hi Steve,
The SS is already cleared and looks great. I will be using some of the
mylar on this game in high wear areas and over some decals I need to
apply. I also need to have some on hand for other projects. Thanks for
the input.

Dave

Steve Herman wrote:
> hey dave
> quick question is this for the space shuttle that will be for sale??? what
> about clearing it.......... just curious....
>
> --
> Steve Herman
> "T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (on its way)
> Kissimmee Florida 34741
> steveandchampayne at earthlink dot net
> "David Schulpius" <dschulpius@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hi all,
>>Does anyone know where the best place to buy playfield mylar is? I need
>>the thin stuff (2 mil?) and enough to cover a whole playfield.
>>
>>Thanks, Dave

Thanks for all the wealth of ideas! This helps!

Dave