Sign in with
Your question

LCD Inverter Part 55.A08v7.006

Last response: in Laptop General Discussion
November 23, 2009 6:18:08 AM

Hello,

I wish to buy for Acer Aspire 1714SMi Notebook, the inverter part of 17"SXGA TFT LCD with Code No 55.a08v7.006. Is available somewhere. Does anyboby know?

November 23, 2009 6:34:18 AM

Search it by laptop model number/lcd inverter on ebay or google shopping. It how I've gotten many of replacements for customers in the past.
November 23, 2009 6:41:53 AM

shadowryche said:
Search it by laptop model number/lcd inverter on ebay or google shopping. It how I've gotten many of replacements for customers in the past.

Hello,

Thanks you for your answer. I have already done this but it not available. also, I have found this part in e-bay but with the description it gives i am not sure is the one i am looking for. There no window to ask a question for confirmation in ebay so i put the question in tis forum.
Related resources
November 24, 2009 1:06:31 AM

Resellers on eBay don't always use the picture of the very item they are selling. Often times there will be a disclaimer under or near the picture saying the item is different than shown. If they say its the part for your very model of laptop, and have better than a 96% rating (with more than a thousand sales), then I would trust them.

Some of these resellers on eBay have thousands of items up for sale, and just don't take the time to take individual pictures of every different item.
November 27, 2009 8:16:07 PM

Thank you for your reply. I have not bought anything from e-bay so far. It is my experience and i found there the part i was looking for according its description and in good price too. But the picture did not match and since it is a part of handbook i was thinking. " What if it is not the part i looking for"?

Anyway since i found no other alternative elsehere i have ordered and paid for it.
I hope chances are in favour of me (Hi,Hi,Hi)!!!
Now, i am awaiting for the delivery. But i still wonder "what if it is not the one i look for? Do you know if i can give it back?
!