FS:instant hobby

Ok
I have a deal for the group. instant hobby :)
$350 for 5 pieces
WMS Flash project non booter kinda rough cab good pf of course needs
shopping can clean up good
Bally Mariner working EM needs a 10's and 100's coils coils to be working
all the way. repainted. needs tlc will be a player not a looker.
WMS Tri zone at this point I don't know the board status or complete status
needs better BG
WMS laserball project cab and head no boards no BG
Midway wheels driving game early...repainted black WORKING good
located Stockton ,CA
email or post here
timeisenga at sbcglobal dot net

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Man, that is a DEAL! Someone jump this....

Chris

"wolfus" <timeisenga2@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Ok
> I have a deal for the group. instant hobby :)
> $350 for 5 pieces
> WMS Flash project non booter kinda rough cab good pf of course needs
> shopping can clean up good
> Bally Mariner working EM needs a 10's and 100's coils coils to be working
> all the way. repainted. needs tlc will be a player not a looker.
> WMS Tri zone at this point I don't know the board status or complete
> status needs better BG
> WMS laserball project cab and head no boards no BG
> Midway wheels driving game early...repainted black WORKING good
> located Stockton ,CA
> email or post here
> timeisenga at sbcglobal dot net

Ok this stuff is still here.