Earthshaker and Eric A

Eric big thanks to you for the proto Earthshaker, cabinet almost perfect and
very minor wear on non mylared area. Anyone who had dealt with Eric knows
he is a stand up guy. Why buy a game that did not hit reserve when you have
a buddy looking for you at fraction of cost. Eric I just beat the rain on
the way home, digging into it Sunday all day!!!!

Thanks again
Mikey B

Eric A. is a great guy for sure. Specially if you are local :)
The only guy I know that would use a propane torch to open a NIB
Elvis!

Todd "GravitaR"

wrote:

>Eric big thanks to you for the proto Earthshaker, cabinet almost perfect and
>very minor wear on non mylared area. Anyone who had dealt with Eric knows
>he is a stand up guy. Why buy a game that did not hit reserve when you have
>a buddy looking for you at fraction of cost. Eric I just beat the rain on
>the way home, digging into it Sunday all day!!!!
>
>Thanks again
>Mikey B

My pleasure Mike. :) What are friends for? Hey, I scratch your back you scratch
mine, right?

BTW, I told you could have had a tarp! :) Only thing left is to learn how to
play baby pac a little better eh, Mike? LOL!!!

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!