WTB: F14 Tomcat (speaker panel)

Hey gang,

The F14 I picked up has upgraded speakers and they're great. However, for
some odd reason, they chose to leave the "W" covers off of it when the
previous owners installed it. If anyone has a spare for sale, please give
me a ring.

I don't need the displays or the plastic itself. Just the speaker grill
part (or a facsimile there-of). Whatever, ya' got. I'm easy. :)
Thanks!!!!!
Chris

Bucci's Pinball Arcade
"My collection & obsession online"
http://www.buccisarcade.com

karl

Karl wrote:
> I thought I saw one on Mr. Pinball classifieds, have you checked there
> lately?

Hi Spida, I just checked Mr. Pinball and did not see the speaker pannel
there (anymore?). GodSpeed on your search, I'm sure one will turn up
sonner or later.

> GodSpeed Yakov!
> Karl.

Hey gang,

I think I'm good to go with this. Thanks for the help!

"Spida" <spida1@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Hey gang,
>
> The F14 I picked up has upgraded speakers and they're great. However, for
> some odd reason, they chose to leave the "W" covers off of it when the
> previous owners installed it. If anyone has a spare for sale, please give
> me a ring.
>
> I don't need the displays or the plastic itself. Just the speaker grill
> part (or a facsimile there-of). Whatever, ya' got. I'm easy. :)
> Thanks!!!!!
> Chris

> Bucci's Pinball Arcade
> "My collection & obsession online"
> http://www.buccisarcade.com

Hey Karl,

Yes I did take your advice and look and didn't find anything either.
However, RGP came to my rescue. :)

Thanks for the tip!
Chris