Dells systems

Does Dell build systems upon receiving payment or do they build it
once the order is processed?

Upon payment.

Ted Zieglar

"steveo633" <parish579@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message news:ZoqSe.149937$w74.108430@fe03.news.easynews.com...
> Does Dell build systems upon receiving payment or do they build it
> once the order is processed?

"steveo633" <parish579@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Does Dell build systems upon receiving payment or do they build it
> once the order is processed?

A systems is put into production upon approval of payment from you credit
source (CC, Dell Financing.) Your credit card or dell account is not
actually charged until the unit ships.

HTH
--

Rob

It depends, I suppose. If you have one of Dell's Preferred customer
credit account, or maybe it's only a Dell credit account, they build
the system, send it to you, and bill you several weeks later.

At least that has been my experience with them on several purchases.

OS

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:33:13 GMT,
parish579@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (steveo633) wrote:

>Does Dell build systems upon receiving payment or do they build it
>once the order is processed?

If you choose payment method as online banking then is the system only
built immediatley after the payment is recieved?

How many times are you going to ask the same question?

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."