NOS TRANSLITES $6 Flat Rate Shipping Charge

Load up on NOS translites. Right now, I am prepared to lose money on
shipping. I want to promote the site. Order some decals and a few
translites. It don't matter, the US shipping is only $6

OUT OF COUNTRY will not qualify for $6 flat shipping charge

Right now, I have NOS Space Shuttle - Gilligans Island - Transporter -
Mousin Around

remember, all US orders are $6 shipping no matter how much you buy.

http://www.classic-arcades.com/pinball/

Thanks
Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

<mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
> Load up on NOS translites. Right now, I am prepared to lose money on
> shipping. I want to promote the site. Order some decals and a few
> translites. It don't matter, the US shipping is only $6
>
> OUT OF COUNTRY will not qualify for $6 flat shipping charge

Jeff are you going to put the MM super jets decal on your site?

Michael

I believe he's referring to the Space Station Translites and he made a typo.
Not saying it is, but anyway ....
--
Bye
Bart Baeyens
<subdural@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to buy 2 of your NOS space shuttle translites - but I cant
> find them on your website.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Wil

Great site Jeff! I just placed an order for a few items and it was easy
to shop, easy to pay and a fun experience. I found all I wanted and
more. The only grip I have is that $6 seems high for shipping on a bag
of plastic fender washers. However when I realize that the work you put
into them is worth more then the $15 you are charging for the item, I'm
willing to pay. I also had to buy a few more items to help justify the
shipping charge. :)

Good work, Dave

mcafee@epix.net wrote:
> Load up on NOS translites. Right now, I am prepared to lose money on
> shipping. I want to promote the site. Order some decals and a few
> translites. It don't matter, the US shipping is only $6
>
> OUT OF COUNTRY will not qualify for $6 flat shipping charge
>

> Right now, I have NOS Space Shuttle - Gilligans Island - Transporter -
> Mousin Around
>

> remember, all US orders are $6 shipping no matter how much you buy.
>
> http://www.classic-arcades.com/pinball/
>
> Thanks
> Jeff
> ClassicArcades Inc.

I agree, besides, Space Shuttle didn't use a translite, it used a glass.