How can I check if I have keystroke program installed on m..

I have a visitor in my house for a month, and I think (think) he installed a
keystroke copier program, is the a way I can tell if he did?. ZA came up
with a warning like that........ Peter
3 answers Last reply
More about check keystroke program installed

    Install and run

    AD Aware SE
    Spybot: Search and Destroy 1.4
    CWShredder

    Microsoft AntiSpyware

    and update each with the latest definition. These should detect the
    keylogger since it is a category of "spyware".

    Then, place a password on your PC so that no one can access it without your
    permission.

    "PeterM" <pmaston@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I have a visitor in my house for a month, and I think (think) he installed
    >a keystroke copier program, is the a way I can tell if he did?. ZA came up
    >with a warning like that........ Peter

    Thanks Yves, I will do it right away............Peter

    > Install and run
    >
    > AD Aware SE
    > Spybot: Search and Destroy 1.4
    > CWShredder
    >
    > Microsoft AntiSpyware
    >
    > and update each with the latest definition. These should detect the
    > keylogger since it is a category of "spyware".
    >
    > Then, place a password on your PC so that no one can access it without
    > your permission.
    >

    > "PeterM" <pmaston@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>I have a visitor in my house for a month, and I think (think) he installed
    >>a keystroke copier program, is the a way I can tell if he did?. ZA came up
    >>with a warning like that........ Peter

    built a keylogger a few years ago and the only way to find it would be to
    find it in the task manager, it was actually two small exe files so that if
    one was killed the other exe would relaunch it and vice versa. The only way
    to tell for sure is try looking at all of the running processes and narrow
    it down. Even adding a password won't stop someone who knows computers.
    SORRY

Microsoft Windows XP