dvdrom drivers

a b \ Driver
August 2, 2005 4:03:21 PM

hi, i have a
cyberdrive DM086D dvdrom 00/06/21,
fitted on my pc and i need to reinstall the drivers, trouble is i can find
them anywhere, ive tried the cyberdrive website but there not on there and
they have no contact info, ive searched the web but cant find them anywhere,
must be looking in the wrong place, does anyone know where i might be able to
find them,

thanks

More about : dvdrom drivers

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 2, 2005 6:32:30 PM

CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, ­Code 32,
Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator in Wi­ndows XP

To resolve this issue, follow these steps:

1. Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).
[Start > Run and type: REGEDIT , and hit enter]

2. Locate the UpperFilters value under the following key in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

3. On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click OK.

4. Locate the LowerFilters value under the same key in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

5. On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click OK.

6. Quit Registry Editor.NOTE: After you remove the Upperfilters value and the Lowerfilters value,
if you notice lost functionality in a particular program, such as CD recording software, you may need
to reinstall that software. If the problem recurs, consult with the software vendor for assistance.

7. Restart your computer.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"zebedy" wrote:

| hi, i have a
| cyberdrive DM086D dvdrom 00/06/21,
| fitted on my pc and i need to reinstall the drivers, trouble is i can find
| them anywhere, ive tried the cyberdrive website but there not on there and
| they have no contact info, ive searched the web but cant find them anywhere,
| must be looking in the wrong place, does anyone know where i might be able to
| find them,
|
| thanks
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 2, 2005 6:32:31 PM

hi, i just tried to delete the things you said but it wouldnt let me, i get a
popup with the message ,
cannot delete {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} error while deleting
key,
?????? helllllppppp

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, ­Code 32,
> Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator in Wi­ndows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314060
>
> To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
>
> 1. Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).
> [Start > Run and type: REGEDIT , and hit enter]
>
> 2. Locate the UpperFilters value under the following key in the registry:
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
>
> 3. On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click OK.
>
> 4. Locate the LowerFilters value under the same key in the registry:
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
>
> 5. On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click OK.
>
> 6. Quit Registry Editor.NOTE: After you remove the Upperfilters value and the Lowerfilters value,
> if you notice lost functionality in a particular program, such as CD recording software, you may need
> to reinstall that software. If the problem recurs, consult with the software vendor for assistance.
>
> 7. Restart your computer.
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "zebedy" wrote:
>
> | hi, i have a
> | cyberdrive DM086D dvdrom 00/06/21,
> | fitted on my pc and i need to reinstall the drivers, trouble is i can find
> | them anywhere, ive tried the cyberdrive website but there not on there and
> | they have no contact info, ive searched the web but cant find them anywhere,
> | must be looking in the wrong place, does anyone know where i might be able to
> | find them,
> |
> | thanks

a b \ Driver
August 2, 2005 7:26:09 PM

Internal CD/DVD drives all normally use the default Microsoft drivers.

"zebedy" <zebedy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi, i have a
> cyberdrive DM086D dvdrom 00/06/21,
> fitted on my pc and i need to reinstall the drivers, trouble is i can find
> them anywhere, ive tried the cyberdrive website but there not on there and
> they have no contact info, ive searched the web but cant find them
> anywhere,
> must be looking in the wrong place, does anyone know where i might be able
> find them,
>
> thanks
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 8, 2005 5:41:02 AM

the problem is , i had a new harddrive fitted and i only have the windows
recovery disc not the full version, and it seems the dvd drivers are not on
there, thats why i need to find the drivers for a
cyberdrive DM086D dvdrom 00/06/21,ive looked around and it seems other
people cant find them either,i have the power dvd software, but when i put in
a dvd it doesnt recognise the dvd and tells me no disc is inserted, please
insert disc,

any help would be gratefully appreciated,

thanks

!