  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
June 12, 2005 1:50:15 PM

Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

More about : ebay huh worth

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 1:50:16 PM

> Is this worth that much?

10-1 the winner is also owns/flys a Hang Glider.

Barry - NY
June 12, 2005 3:21:21 PM

Good Point Barry, I saw that on E-bay yesterday & was scratching my
head
about the high price,,, It IS a Fun Game though,, Just not 1700.00 fun
to me .

Pin-Del,
June 12, 2005 7:42:23 PM

Not in my book, not even close.

zTim
June 12, 2005 8:13:00 PM

says reserve wasn't met
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:32:05 PM

yeah and reserve not met, very strange. had one & sold it for like $300
a few years back
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 4:22:53 PM

Good ol' inflation! HEY! the price of gasoline went up. YEAH! let's blame
it on that! (that will work)

Now you know I how I feel when the prices of pins have gone up 100% (for no
apparent reason...oh ...wait a minute...let's blame it on the price of gas)

TexasSteven

: o )
!