Ebay Huh? Is this worth that much? Why?

> Is this worth that much?

10-1 the winner is also owns/flys a Hang Glider.

Barry - NY

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Good Point Barry, I saw that on E-bay yesterday & was scratching my
head
about the high price,,, It IS a Fun Game though,, Just not 1700.00 fun
to me .

Pin-Del,

yeah and reserve not met, very strange. had one & sold it for like $300
a few years back

Good ol' inflation! HEY! the price of gasoline went up. YEAH! let's blame
it on that! (that will work)

Now you know I how I feel when the prices of pins have gone up 100% (for no
apparent reason...oh ...wait a minute...let's blame it on the price of gas)

TexasSteven

: o )