Ebay Huh? Is this worth that much? Why?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6184799250&rd=1
--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."
6 answers Last reply
More about ebay worth much

    > Is this worth that much?

    10-1 the winner is also owns/flys a Hang Glider.

    Barry - NY

    Good Point Barry, I saw that on E-bay yesterday & was scratching my
    head
    about the high price,,, It IS a Fun Game though,, Just not 1700.00 fun
    to me .

    Pin-Del,

    Not in my book, not even close.

    zTim

    says reserve wasn't met

    yeah and reserve not met, very strange. had one & sold it for like $300
    a few years back

    Good ol' inflation! HEY! the price of gasoline went up. YEAH! let's blame
    it on that! (that will work)

    Now you know I how I feel when the prices of pins have gone up 100% (for no
    apparent reason...oh ...wait a minute...let's blame it on the price of gas)

    TexasSteven

    : o )

Games Ebay Video Games Product