New gameroom photos...Hball..Centaur added

Hi all,

I did a thorough website update last night. I added a page for
Centaur 2, my new Hyperball machine, and some gameroom photos. I also
finished my Marble Madness strategy guide. I can't believe Hyperball
didn't do well in the arcades, it's so much fun. I guess it broke down
easily...enjoy the site -

http://www.pinballstorm.pairsite.com

Brendan

Nice gameroom Branden. I like the variety. Vids, pins and even a nice
bar. Real nice setup. The lights on the ceiling were actually kinda
different also.

Do a lot of people put lights on the ceiling like that?

Doug

Hey Brendan!

VERY nice site man!

Nice to see someone of your age so involved and so enthusiastic in this
hobby. You're also VERY fortunate to have such a supportive family to
allow you to do this and giving you the space to do it as well. I'm
sure they all enjoy it with you.

You've got a lot goin' on. I anticipate you're going to be going very
far with whatever it is you end up doing as a career. Congrats with
what you've done so far and good luck in the future.

Thanks for sharin'.

Sincerely,
Tim

Nice gameroom, I just finished playing FP3, if the game was made back in the
day it would have been a hit. I really like it, keep up the originals.

Trin