WTB: Hyperball plastic and sticker

Hi all,

Does anyone have a replacement Z-Bomb sticker for Hyperball?
Mine's all worn off. I also need the lower right side plastic.
Thanks.

Brendan

Hey Brendan, you might be better off trying to make your own Z-bomb sticker.
I've never seen one available, anywhere. Fortunately it's not a complex piece
of artwork by any stretch.

Richard

On 12 Jun 2005 09:54:38 -0700, "Pinwizkid" <Sountendo1@aol.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have a replacement Z-Bomb sticker for Hyperball?
>Mine's all worn off. I also need the lower right side plastic.
>Thanks.
>
> Brendan

Hey Richard & Brendan!

I've got perfect chrome Z-Bomb decals available made by Alan Meyer...
$7.00 plus .50 cents 1st Class shipping. Just contact me directly.

Steve