Print Too Big On Web Pages.

To Include more information to the question above,i am using Windows XP.
--
If you have received this e-mail in error then please notify the sender &
return.Thank you.

    View, Text Size.

    Gregory wrote:

    > To Include more information to the question above,i am using Windows XP.

    On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 21:43:02 +0100, Gregory wrote
    (in article <AACBE241-DE47-4B70-B11F-0F13981D8C27@microsoft.com>):

    > To Include more information to the question above,i am using Windows XP.

    Well bugger me with a broomhandle and call me Charlie! And there I was
    thinking you must be running Windows 98, what with the title of this group
    being "windowsxp.general". That's not including "more information", that's
    stating the f***ing obvious!

    And if you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, hold Ctrl (control) and scroll
    away. Should get bigger or smaller.

    "Bob I" wrote:

    > View, Text Size.
    >
    > Gregory wrote:
    >
    > > To Include more information to the question above,i am using Windows XP.

    In news:FFA1BC93-111F-422F-AC79-ADC71F29FC3D@microsoft.com,
    Keith Davis-IT Analyst
    <KeithDavisITAnalyst@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

    > And if you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, hold Ctrl
    > (control) and
    > scroll away. Should get bigger or smaller.

    Yes. Also note that this doesn't pertain to web pages in
    particular. It's a Windows standard and works in many (but not
    all) applications.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    > "Bob I" wrote:
    >
    >> View, Text Size.
    >>
    >> Gregory wrote:
    >>
    >>> To Include more information to the question above,i am using
    >>> Windows XP.

    http://tinyurl.com/az88m
    Pay no attention to Evadne Cake.She gets her kicks treating others poorly
    and laughing at their questions and misfortunes in these newsgroups,
    providing no real help at all.
    "Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."
    IFC

    "Evadne Cake" <sarah.balfour@craigy34.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 21:43:02 +0100, Gregory wrote
    > (in article <AACBE241-DE47-4B70-B11F-0F13981D8C27@microsoft.com>):
    >
    >> To Include more information to the question above,i am using Windows XP.
    >>

    > Well bugger me with a broomhandle and call me Charlie! And there I was
    > thinking you must be running Windows 98, what with the title of this group
    > being "windowsxp.general". That's not including "more information", that's
    > stating the f***ing obvious!

Windows XP Email Microsoft