Black Carriage Bolt Ad. Where Did I See It?

A few days ago I saw an ad from someone that said he/she had a few
Black Carriage Bolts and would sell some. I just tried to find that ad
again and all I could find was an eBay ad for a package of 50, size 2"
x 5/16. I thought the ad I had seen was by someone who only had about
a dozen or so and the size may have been 1" 8/32. I have tried a
search on Mr. Pinball and on this RGP but can't find the very recent ad
I had seen, not more than a week ago. I wonder if anyone saw the ad
and if so whether you can direct me to it.
Thanks,
Bob

bogart wrote:
> I've got the 1/4-20 bolts that are used in pinball cabinets to hold on
> the coin door, lockdown frame, head hinges, etc. Is that what you're
> looking for?
> http://www.pinrestore.com/Hardware.html
Yep. And the mystery is why the post didn't come up in my Google RGP
search when I entered the phrase, in quotes, "black carriage bolts."
Anyway, thanks to both you and GA Pinhead for the fast reply.
Next step... I didn't know what length I needed so when I went to your
shoping on line link I odered the three different length sets you
featured.
Will they come with washers and nuts? I only need two washers and two
nuts but if washers and nuts will not be in the packs, no biggie, since
I can always get that from my local hardware store.
Bob

No, normally they don't use washers, but they do use the flange nuts
that you also see on that page. What are you trying to fix?

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Here ya go: John!

I finally found black carriage bolts in the 1-1/4" length at a
reasonable price, 4 for a buck. Also new are 1' WPC-95 service cords,
the adapters that let you plug in a soldering iron, and 15' modular
power cords. The 15' cords are also good for rewiring older games, just
cut off the IEC modular end and strip the wires. Shrink tubing with the
internal adhesive for flipper pawl EOS activator insulation. I also
have some economy DMMs for $5.

Thanks for your support!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

bogart wrote:
> No, normally they don't use washers, but they do use the flange nuts
> that you also see on that page. What are you trying to fix?
Not fixing anything. Just wanted to use as plugs. I won't need the
flange nuts but thanks for pointing out that they were also on the
page. Wish I could have placed a larger order as it hardly seems worth
your while, but I'm glad you had these items as I understand that they
have become quite hard to find.
Bob

How can anyone go to pinrestore and only buy a few bolts? LOL I can't
get away from there without spending $100 bucks a pop!

Well, I threw some in anyway. That should cover you. Thanks for the order!

BTW- Anything to do with fixing pinballs is worth my while, I do this
because I love it, not to get rich.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com