No interest financing until tomorrow - Time to buy?

Hi,

Dell has no interest financing until 1/07 with purchases made by
September 7. Is there any reason why I shouldn't buy now? What I am
wondering is what will happen after the financing deal ends? Is there
ever an especially good (or bad time) to buy?

And what do you think about the warranties and complete care?

"Dell has no interest financing until 1/07 with purchases made by September
7. Is there any reason why I shouldn't buy now? "
None, as long as you're buying the computer that you really want, at a price
you're willing to pay, and you're OK about dealing with Dell Financial
Services.

"What I am wondering is what will happen after the financing deal ends?"
I imagine they'll be charging interest again.

"Is there ever an especially good (or bad time) to buy?"
When you see the computer you want at the price you're willing to pay.

"And what do you think about the warranties and complete care?"
This is such an old topic that has been argued to death, here and in the
Dell Community Forums. I suggest you read through old posts and make the
decision that works for you.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."