Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

I use the portable inkket printer hp450wbt with bluetooth connection.
I've got some printing problems !! The printing process stops after 1/0 page
printed.
I already unsintalled and reinstalled the drivers but the same problem
appears. Sometimes (rarely) it works fine but most of the time, it stops
after the 1st half page.

Has somebody a solution ??

Thanks a lot for helping me

In article <43170f9f$0$10954$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be>, "Randy"
<andre.rousseau@skynet.be> wrote:

> I use the portable inkket printer hp450wbt with bluetooth connection.
> I've got some printing problems !! The printing process stops after 1/0 page
> printed.
> I already unsintalled and reinstalled the drivers but the same problem
> appears. Sometimes (rarely) it works fine but most of the time, it stops
> after the 1st half page.

Randy-

Your problem sounds like some kind of time-out in the comm link, but you
would expect an error message to appear when it happened. If you had the
print monitor window open while printing, there might be a message there.

I can print to my HP 450 via Bluetooth from my Mac PowerBook only a couple
feet away. However it takes about ten times as long to print compared to
using a USB cable. I suspect there is a problem in the communications
link, but have no idea where to look.

I suppose the signals might be too strong and are overloading the
Bluetooth receivers. I wonder if our problems would go away if there was
a greater distance between the computer and the printer?

Fred

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

No, thta's another problem. The last time, I tried to print a ms-word doc,
the fist 5 pages ware printed ok but the printer stopped printing in the
middle of page 6 and the print monitor window appears with the message
'Can't continue printint document ....'

I tried to put the printer at a greaterlonger distance but no effect

"Fred McKenzie" <fmmck@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de
> In article <43170f9f$0$10954$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be>, "Randy"
> <andre.rousseau@skynet.be> wrote:
>
> > I use the portable inkket printer hp450wbt with bluetooth connection.
> > I've got some printing problems !! The printing process stops after 1/0
page
> > printed.
> > I already unsintalled and reinstalled the drivers but the same problem
> > appears. Sometimes (rarely) it works fine but most of the time, it stops
> > after the 1st half page.
>
> Randy-
>
> Your problem sounds like some kind of time-out in the comm link, but you
> would expect an error message to appear when it happened. If you had the
> print monitor window open while printing, there might be a message there.
>
> I can print to my HP 450 via Bluetooth from my Mac PowerBook only a couple
> feet away. However it takes about ten times as long to print compared to
> using a USB cable. I suspect there is a problem in the communications
> link, but have no idea where to look.
>
> I suppose the signals might be too strong and are overloading the
> Bluetooth receivers. I wonder if our problems would go away if there was
> a greater distance between the computer and the printer?
>
> Fred

TRENDING THREADS