Looking for System 9 Schematics

I am working on a Space Shuttle machine. It was on its way to the
Pinball Gods when I found it. I am trying to figure out if it's worth
saving. But for me to fix it I need a Hi-Res copy of the Schematics. I
have downloaded the schematics along with the manuals for all the
system 9 games from the IPDB. I also downloaded a pinball trouble
shooting guide for System 9 games. However they are very poor quailty
and hard to make out.

I will be purchasing a High Voltage kit tomorrow from Great Plans
Electronics. However I also need some other parts that are fried on the
CPU board.

If you have a digital copy of the Schematics you can send me that would
be splendid.

Thanks,

Jeff

www.jeffpinball.com

Here's a little more info following up on my previous missive. If you
want to save some money on the sys9 troubleshooting man. - Marco has
it, but it's 18.95 + s&h, or on Mr. Pinball classifieds there's a guy
named Bruce Thompson who has one for $12 shipped. His email is
musicwow@aol.com. Hope this helps!

TRENDING THREADS