Print Too Big On Web Pages - Robert Moir

August 2, 2005 7:17:03 PM

I would like to thank Robert Moir for helping me out with this error i made
earlier on this evening.I did not know what i had done but your suggestion
worked a treat.
--
If you have received this e-mail in error then please notify the sender &
return.Thank you.

Gregory, that is the same problem I have; how did Robert solve this problem
for you?

that part of the thread isn't here
Thanks,
===================================

"Gregory" wrote:

> I would like to thank Robert Moir for helping me out with this error i made
> earlier on this evening.I did not know what i had done but your suggestion
> worked a treat.
> --
> If you have received this e-mail in error then please notify the sender &
> return.Thank you.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 11:34:02 AM

Never mind ,.. I found his reply. if it was only that simple, I'm aware of
that simple option,.. but that doesn't solve my problem. the text is still
way to big. the font size in the buttons are huge, the graphics for the back
ground are overlap each other... ect.

Thanks Anyway

!