can tom make an artical on how HT affect musicsoft

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
there is no reason for them to do benches with a specific area of software. but i can tell you based on the other benches, you wont see more than a 10% increase in performance.

my computer is so fast, it completes an endless loop in less than 4 seconds!

mjs

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2002
Actually the increase won't be very large, because the music software don't demand very power of processing. The advantage of HT is that you could run music software while run one compression for example, this without affecting in the music software.

|Linux User: 254374 |
--> If have some writing mistake, sorry me, but it is just that I don't be very good in English yet. <-- And please correct me. ;)

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
OMG, a fairly accurate answer.

I agree, you will not see much of a performance boost until you attemt to do other things at the same time and this is where HT will shine.

<b>"Granted I dont own a P4. But I read enough stuff and waste enough time on forums newsgroups IRC and computer news sites that I proberly know more then if I DID own a P4." -vk2amv</b>

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
OMG, a fairly accurate answer.

I agree, you will not see much of a performance boost until you attemt to do other things at the same time and this is where HT will shine.

<b>"Granted I dont own a P4. But I read enough stuff and waste enough time on forums newsgroups IRC and computer news sites that I proberly know more then if I DID own a P4." -vk2amv</b>

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have HT, what would you like me to try?

links please

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Ok, downloaded fruity loops and it looks like a cool program to make loops but I do now know how to add mroe plugins.

I didnt see reverb plugin.

walk me thru it.

dxl

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2002
sorry, i was late!
1.ok first just make some loops
2.press "F9" which you will see the effect adding window
3.press the "arrow" beside "none" .... don't press other things.
4.then press "select"
5.find "Fruity Reeverb"
6.add as many "Reeverb" or "other plugins" as you can just fullow the same steps on the other arrows bellow!!

i wonder with HT enable will see less CPU usage or not affecting. (there is a CPU metter)!!
thankz alot!!

http://mp3.com/dxl