Display Settings

I turned my computer on and the picture looks like a cutout. I checked my
display settings and the only options now are 'lowest 4 bit' and '800 x 600
pixels'.

Is there a fix or is my monitor gone bad?
3 answers Last reply
More about display settings

    Have you tried updating or reinstalling your video drivers?

    Yes

    "GreenieLeBrun" <GreenieLeBrun@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Have you tried updating or reinstalling your video drivers?

    I've got it back.... I retried installing adapter and it worked this time.

    --
    Zaroga

    "GreenieLeBrun" <GreenieLeBrun@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Have you tried updating or reinstalling your video drivers?

Computers Microsoft Windows XP Displays